With the MOTOMETER Remote Download the fleet manager can download the digital tachograph data over an encrypted connection, no matter where the vehicle and drivers are. After that the driver cards and vehicle units data are available for evaluation in an analysis software like MOTODRIVE 2.13.
With just a few clicks, easily get your regular download requirement and remain therefore in conformity with the law. So it eliminates the regular time-intensive, manual download of driver cards and VU data at the weekend. Any detours or additional trips to the office to download can be dropped which saves fuel but also personnel costs.
Benefits of the MOTOMETER Remote Download
- Time savings for the responsible persons for the fleet: No more weekend duties to download the VU data. With the MOTOMETER Remote Download it is easily and comfortable by pressing a button at the computer.
- Optimal disposition: No time and cost intensive detours or tours to the office to download, but effective use of manpower.
- Avoid violations for drivers: Driving- and rest time can be considered perfectly and fines can be avoided by preventative measures.
- Download duties conforming to the law: The fleet manager has everything under control with the automatic Remote Download. No fines because of forgotten downloads!
- Data storage: Data will be archived up to 2 years.
Required units for MOTOMETER Remote Download
- RDL-kit: Box with SIM-card (EU-wide roaming), antenna and cardreader (To download the company card it has to be plugged in the card reader. But the card remains in the company.)
- RDL-service: Data remote transmission service with support
Funktionality of the RDL-service
- Encrypted data transfer of the driver and VU via GPRS to a certified server.
- Regular download of digitally data which are conforming to the law.
- Automatic supply of the data for transmission to your server via RDL-service and software-program Remote Download Client.