Data protection statement of the MOTOMETER GmbH
Motometer GmbH, Fritz-Neuert.Str.27, 75181 Pforzheim, Germany (in the following mentioned as „MOTOMETER “) takes the protection of the personal data very seriously. Therefore, we would like you to inform about the importance of data protection and the use of your personal data at MOTOMETER.
1. Collection, processing and use of personal data
1.1 The collection, storage, processing and use of personal data by customers occurs to the extent necessary and under compliance with the applicable data protection regulations
1.2 As a matter of principle, you can visit our website without providing personal information. We only save access data with no personal connection, such as the requesting host address (IP of the computer), the web page you are using to visit us, the name of the requested file and a description of the type of Internet browser used and, if possible, the search machine used as well as date and time of access. This data is assessed exclusively for the purpose of improving our services and cannot be traced back to you.
1.3 Personal data is only collected if you voluntarily offer this data to us in the framework of your goods, order or during the creation of a customer account or registration for our newsletter.
1.4 We collect, process, and store personal data during the order process in our online shop (especially first and last name, address, phone number and email address) – provided without your separate consent – their aim being only to fulfill your order or to contact you when enquiries or problems occur. With entire winding up of the contract and entire purchase price payment your data are closed for the other use and are extinguished at the end of the regulations according to tax law and relating to commercial law, provided that you have not agreed expressly to the other use of your data.
1.5 At registration of the Newsletter, your e-mail-address with your consent is used for own advertising-purposes until you check out from the Newsletter what is possible anytime.
1.6 We do not pass your e-mail address, to third parties. A passing on to third parties only takes place, if it is necessary for the proper processing of an order (e.g. shipping) or for the mailing of promotional material.
1.7 We send our customers our latest product information or offer per email, if you allow using your email address or not object to this in the course of the ordering.
2.2 If you do not wish to use the advantages offered by cookies, you can use a simple procedure to activate and deactivate them on your browser.
With Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Click on the “tools” menu then on “Internet options”.
2. Select the “Privacy” tab.
3. Now you can change the internet security settings. Here you set whether the cookies should be accepted or otherwise determined.
4. Confirm with “OK”.
1. Click on the “tools” menu then on “setting”.
2. Click on “Privacy”.
3. Choose the necessary tab “custom settings” from the drop-down menu.
4. Now you can change the internet security settings. Here you set whether the cookies should be accepted or otherwise determined
5. Confirm with “OK”.
With Google Chrome:
1. Click on the Chrome-Menu in the browser toolbar.
2. Choose “settings”.
3. Click on “show Advanced Settings”.
4. Click on “content settings” in the privacy tab.
5. Under “Cookies” allows you to make the settings for the following cookie settings:
• Delete Cookies
• Block Cookies by default
• Accept Cookies by default
• Delete Cookies and website data after quit the browser
• Accept cookies from a particular web site or domain